THE TIRE SHOPPE & AUTO MECHANIC REPAIR FERNDALE, MI INFINITI TIREs
Infiniti is a Japanese automobile manufacturer that is a division of the automotive company Nissan. Since 1989, Infiniti has marketed and sold their line of luxury-made automobiles in over fifty countries worldwide. Upon the start of their company, their goals were surrounded by luxury, performance, power and an incredibly large sense of unique artistry. To this day, Infiniti remains a company that is built upon those concepts and strives to deliver some of the most beautiful, luxury automobiles that are made affordable to the public.
At The Tire Shop, we believe in the same concepts as Infiniti. We believe in luxury, high-quality and performance at all times. We do not believe in cutting corners nor taking any short cuts. We believe that hard work gets you places and that honesty will always be honored regardless of where you go or what you do. Although we specialize in tires, we also provide a wide variety of mechanical services as well.
THE TIRE SHOPPE & AUTO MECHANIC REPAIR FERNDALE, MI INFINITI MODELS
- Infiniti Q40 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti Q50 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti Q60 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti Q70 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- InfinitiM25 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti M30d Tires & Mechanic Repair
- InfinitiM35h Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti M37 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- InfinitiM37x AWD Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti M56Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti M56x AWD Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti QX50 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti QX60 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti QX70 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti QX80 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti M30 used or new tires
- Infiniti M35 used or new tires
- Infiniti M45 used or new tires
- Infiniti QX4 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti J30 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti I30 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti I35 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti Q45 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti Triant Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti KurazaTires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti EssenceTires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti Etherea Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti Emerg-e Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti LETires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti Q30 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- Infiniti Q80 Inspiration Tires & Mechanic Repair
THE TIRE SHOPPE FERNDALE, MI INFINITI FAQ'S
With regards to helping you select the proper tires for your vehicle, there are many factors that we consider before making any decisions. Firstly, your safety is what always comes first to us. Unlike other tire shops, we will not sell you just anything to make a sale. We take a deeper look into what type, size and brand tire would best suit you and your driving needs. Regardless of the type of vehicle you have, or the year, we will always recommend the best set of tires for you.
Many of our customers ask us whether or not the brand name is something that matters?
-Although we do not get too hung up on name brands, the quality behind certain brands is definitely superior to others. The quality behind the brand name is what lasts for our customers and surpasses all other brands on the market.
What is the goal when buying new tires?
-At The Tire Shop, we will recommend a very durable and long-lasting tire that will get you where you need to go, as long as possible. We will ask you a few simple questions that could help save you from another large tire purchase in your near future. Just because you are supposed to get a certain amount of mileage or years from your previous pair; that does not guarantee long-lasting tires again.
What factors contribute to quickly wearing tires?
-Although there are numerous reasons as to why a set of brand new tires wore out faster than you’d like…Some common problems include:
Hard driving habits
The tires were not rotated regularly
The tire pressure was not monitored
Poor quality tires
Poor tread quality
What matters most when selecting a new set of tires?
Tread wear and traction ratings. If you pay close attention to these two factors prior to purchasing a new set of tires, you may end up with tires that not only met your basic needs, but far surpassed your expectations.
Also, it is important to pay attention to the type of tire that you are purchasing. For example, if you purchase high-performance tires with higher speed ratings, chances are your tires will not last as long, compared to a highly rated all-season tire.
Do all types of tires work for any car?
No, the type of vehicle you have will dictate what size and type of tire you need. Although you may have a little wiggle room with regards to performance, what type of driving you regularly do will help us to help you make a decision that will get you many years out of a new set of tires.
Can you tell me what the difference is between High-Performance Tires and All-Season Standard tires?
High-Performance Tires are typically utilized for sports cars or high-scale wheels. These tires are not meant for all different weather conditions and seasons. They are also not as durable as a set of winter tires or all-season tires.
All-Season Tires are built to endure all different types of weather and harsh conditions. Whether you live in a sunny state, a rainy state or a wintery cold state, All-Season tires should do the job for you with no problems
How important is it to have a spare tire with me?
We highly recommend having a spare tire with you at all times. We always need to be prepared for those rainy days, when you suddenly find yourself with a flat or experience a blow out. Even if you do not know how to change out the tire, roadside assistance can utilize your spare tire and get you back on the road.
Otherwise, you will have to have your vehicle towed, and may potentially be without a vehicle until your type of tire can be replaced. Depending on the type of tire you are looking to have replaced, it may even have to be ordered.
New cars no longer come with a spare tire, that is why we recommend stopping in and purchasing a spare so that you have it with you at all times in the vehicle.
How often should I have my tires rotated?
- On average, it is recommended that you rotate your tires every 3,000 to 6,000 miles. By rearranging the tires, this helps to preserve the life of the tires so that you will get the maximum life expectancy from them.
The Tire Shoppe Ferndale, MI Infiniti Mechanic Service
- Infiniti State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Infiniti Expert brake service
- Infiniti Tune-ups
- Infiniti Oil changes
- Infiniti Electrical repairs
- Infiniti Front-end work
- Infiniti Axles
- Infiniti Tire rotation and balancing
- Infiniti Strut and shock installation
- Infiniti Mufflers and exhaust systems
- Infiniti Radiators
- Infiniti Air conditioning repairs
- Infiniti Clutches and steering
- Infiniti Fuel injection
- Infiniti Custom rims and tires
- Infiniti New and used tires
- Infiniti alignments
- Infiniti Rim welding
- Infiniti Collision repair (we waive deductibles)
- Infiniti Dual exhaust
- Infiniti CV axles
- Infiniti Converters
- Infiniti Custom pipe bending
- Infiniti Cooling systems/flush
- Infiniti Starters and alternators
- Infiniti U-joints
Providing Tire Replacement & Auto Mechanic Repair for: Algonac, Allen Park, Almont, Ann Arbor, Armada, Auburn Hills, Barton Hills, Belleville, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills,Bridgewater, Brighton, Brownstown, Canton, Capac, Center Line, Chelsea, Clarkston, Clawson, Clinton Twp, Commerce Township, Davisburg, Dearborn, Detroit, Dexter, Dryden, Eastpointe, Ecorse, Farmington Hills, Ferndale,Flat Rock, Franklin, Fraser, Garden City, Gibraltar, Grosse Ile, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Farm, Grosse Pointe Park, Grosse Pointe Shores, Grosse Pointe Woods, Hamtramck, Harper Woods, Harrison Twp, Hartland, Hazel Park, Highland, Highland Park, Holly, Howell, Huntington Woods, Imlay City, Inkster, Keego Harbor, Lake Orion, Lathrup Village, Leonard, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Macomb, Madison Heights, Manchester, Marine City,Marysville, Melvindale, Memphis, Milan, Milford, Mt. Clemens, New Baltimore, New Boston, New Haven, New Hudson, Northville, Novi, Oak Park, Orchard Lake, Ortonville, Oxford, Pleasant Ridge, Plymouth, Pontiac, Port Huron, Ray, Redford, River Rouge, Riverview, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Rockwood, Romeo, Romulus, Roseville, Royal Oak, Saint Clair, Salem, Saline, South Lyon, Southfield, St. Clair Shores, Sterling Heights, Sylvan Lake,Taylor, Trenton, Troy, Union Lake, Utica, Walled Lake, Warren, Washington, Waterford, Wayne, West Bloomfield, White Lake, Whitmore Lake, Wixom, Wolverine Lake, Woodhaven, Wyandotte, Ypsilanti