The Tire Shoppe & Auto Mechanic Repair Ferndale, MI KIA Tires
Since the start of The Kia Motor Corporation, Kia has produced and delivered a wide variety of unique, sporty and fuel efficient automobiles throughout the world. The company was originally founded in December 1944; and was called Kyungsung Precision Industry. To this day, The Kia Motor Corporation is considered South Korea’s 2nd largest automobile manufacturer. Their deep historical roots is one of many reasons as to why Kia has proven themselves to be a trustworthy and reliable company. To this day, that is why many customers from all over the world, continue to choose Kia over any other line of automobiles.
Just as The Kia Motor Corporation practices concepts of trustworthiness and reliability, at our company, we do the same. We believe in producing only quality, top-notch work and services to each of our customers. Unlike other local mechanic and tire shops, we will not perform mediocre services on any part of your KIA. We believe in utilizing only the best replacement parts as well as hiring highly-trained, certified technicians to perform these services. We know the value of quality and strive to implement this into our business in every way that we can. Throughout our entire company, we have a certain degree of excellence that each of us must obtain and practice on a daily basis. Without these high-standards set in place, we would not be able to service you and your needs in the way that you truly deserve.
As a tire company, we work overtime to ensure a positive and happy experience with us at all of our locations. We have spent years researching quality tires and standards that serve to benefit you and your future. Utilization of appropriate tires on your KIA will certainly save you a lot of stress in the future. For example, if you were advised in past experiences to put tires on your KIA that were not best suited for you, more than likely you did not receive what you had bargained for initially. Cheap and low quality tires will certainly not last you as long as you were promised upon purchase. This is what sets our company a part from any other local tire or mechanic shop, we will not advise you to make decisions regarding your KIA that would compromise your safety or pocketbook in any way.
Safety and reliability are two concepts that we will continuously strive for as long as we are around. We believe in honesty and our customers satisfaction at all times. Your happiness is what matters most to us, as we will work with you regardless of your price point or KIA.
The Tire Shoppe & Auto Mechanic Repair Ferndale, MI KIA Auto Mechanic Repairs
- KIA State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- KIA Expert brake service
- KIA Tune-ups
- KIA Oil changes
- KIA Electrical repairs
- KIA Front-end work
- KIA Axles
- KIA Tire rotation and balancing
- KIA Strut and shock installation
- KIA Mufflers and exhaust systems
- KIA Radiators
- KIA Air conditioning repairs
- KIA Clutches and steering
- KIA Fuel injection
- KIA Custom rims and tires
- KIA New and used tires
- KIA alignments
- KIA Rim welding
- KIA Collision repair (we waive deductibles)
- KIA Dual exhaust
- KIA CV axles
- KIA Converters
- KIA Custom pipe bending
- KIA Cooling systems/flush
- KIA Starters and alternators
- KIA U-joints
The Tire Shoppe & Auto Mechanic Repair Ferndale, MI KIA models we carry tires for
- KIA Brisa Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Brisa II Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA K303 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Pride Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Concord Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Capital Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Sephia Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Credos Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Clarus Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Retona Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Combi Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Spectra Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Opirus Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Amanti Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Mohave Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Borrego Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Cadenza Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA K7 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Cee'd Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Forte Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIACerato Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA K3 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Forte Koup Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA K9 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA K900 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Quoris Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Optima Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Magentis Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA K5 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Picanto Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Morning Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Ray Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Rio Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Rio5 Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Pride Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Soul Tires & Mechanic Repair
- KIA Venga Tires & Mechanic Repair
The Tire Shoppe & Auto Mechanic Repair Ferndale, MI KIA Tires FAQ's
Many of our past and present customers ask us many of the same general questions…For example, Does the tire manufacturer I select make a difference in the overall lifespan of my tires?
- The answer is yes. Each brand of tires offers different quality behind their name. These factors contribute to the life expectancy of the tires and how well they will function.
How long should my KIA tires last?
Although this answer will vary per customer, you should receive approximately three to four solid years from your tires. That is based off of an estimated 12,000-15,000 miles per year that an average driver puts on their KIA. The reason that this may vary is based upon the way that the driver operates their KIA. Some people tend to drive very rough and hard, putting more stress on the brakes, pads and tires.
Essentially, wearing their tires out faster than they had anticipated. Although it is possible that the tire manufacturer’s quality was not up to par, typically, the driver has a lot to do with the lifespan of their tires. That is why we stress these factors to our customers, so that they understand tire safety and the importance of understanding how our driving patterns may directly effect our KIA.
How important is to rotate my tires on my KIA?
- Rotating your tires is vital not only for your safety, but also for preserving your tires as long as possible. It is recommended that you rotate every 3,000-6,000 miles. This helps to change the direction of wear on your tires, therefore allowing them to maintain their tread as long as possible.
How do I know if I need new brakes and pads, in addition to the tires?
This is something that any of our technicians can assess for you. We will measure your brake pads and be able to tell immediately if you are in need of a new brake system, pads and or rotors.
Why is it unsafe to continue driving my KIA with my worn out tires?
The main reason that it is unsafe to drive around with worn tires is because you lack the amount of traction needed to keep you safe on the road. If your tires are worn, you will not have the best braking power, nor will you be able to stop as abruptly as you may need to. Regardless of the weather conditions that you are subject to, a good set of tires are always needed.
How can I check the amount of tread left in my tires?
A depth gauge will be able to tell you how much tread is left. Unless your tires are incredibly worn, you may not be able to visibly see the amount of tread left. That is why we recommend using a depth gauge. If you do not know how to use one, or do not have a gauge at home, you can always stop by any one of our shops and we will take a look at them for you.
Is having a spare tire important?
Most definitely yes. You can stop in and purchase a spare tire at any time. You do not have to purchase the spare the same day as your other tires. A spare tire is of great importance in the event of a flat tire or blowout. As there are many safety steps that help us to prevent an accident; sometimes we can not see these things coming. Unexpected debris in the road such as nails, glass or sharp objects can certainly do the trick. That is why it is handy to have the tire ready to go, so that you may quickly change it out.
If you are unsure as to how to change a tire yourself, you are not to worry. Roadside assistance will certainly be able to help you out with this. Even if your situation requires a tow, you will at least have the tire with you so that the mechanic shop can easily install it and have you on your way home in no time at all.
- We recommend taking as many safety precautions as possible when it comes to your KIA. Although accidents, flat tires and blowouts are things none of us like to think about, it is wise to consider these possibilities and take the appropriate steps. These types of situations unfortunately never happen when we expect it. That is why we recommend carefully considering these steps way before those days even occur.
Providing Tire Replacement & Auto Mechanic Repair for: Algonac, Allen Park, Almont, Ann Arbor, Armada, Auburn Hills, Barton Hills, Belleville, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills,Bridgewater, Brighton, Brownstown, Canton, Capac, Center Line, Chelsea, Clarkston, Clawson, Clinton Twp, Commerce Township, Davisburg, Dearborn, Detroit, Dexter, Dryden, Eastpointe, Ecorse, Farmington Hills, Ferndale,Flat Rock, Franklin, Fraser, Garden City, Gibraltar, Grosse Ile, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Farm, Grosse Pointe Park, Grosse Pointe Shores, Grosse Pointe Woods, Hamtramck, Harper Woods, Harrison Twp, Hartland, Hazel Park, Highland, Highland Park, Holly, Howell, Huntington Woods, Imlay City, Inkster, Keego Harbor, Lake Orion, Lathrup Village, Leonard, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Macomb, Madison Heights, Manchester, Marine City,Marysville, Melvindale, Memphis, Milan, Milford, Mt. Clemens, New Baltimore, New Boston, New Haven, New Hudson, Northville, Novi, Oak Park, Orchard Lake, Ortonville, Oxford, Pleasant Ridge, Plymouth, Pontiac, Port Huron, Ray, Redford, River Rouge, Riverview, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Rockwood, Romeo, Romulus, Roseville, Royal Oak, Saint Clair, Salem, Saline, South Lyon, Southfield, St. Clair Shores, Sterling Heights, Sylvan Lake,Taylor, Trenton, Troy, Union Lake, Utica, Walled Lake, Warren, Washington, Waterford, Wayne, West Bloomfield, White Lake, Whitmore Lake, Wixom, Wolverine Lake, Woodhaven, Wyandotte, Ypsilanti